Attorney who in his professional career has focused on challenges related to new technologies. He advises clients of the law firm on legal aspects regarding the implementation of distributed ledger technologies within the client’s business operations, in compliance with applicable international and domestic legal regulations. He designs effective legal solutions in the field of IT system implementations (e.g. ERP systems) and IT contracts (e.g. SLA, domain/web service agreements, smart contracts). He conducts training courses for Obligated Institutions in the process of applying financial security measures under AML/CFT regulations and provides comprehensive advisory services in the implementation of standards for the management of confidential information by listed companies in accordance with the guidelines issued by ESMA or Polish supervisory authorities.t
He is also a windsurfer and shares his passion with others as a windsurfing instructor.
- Participant of numerous expert and industry debates, e.g. “Capital Market in the Face of Tokenization of Securities and Decentralization of Trading”, organized by Akademia Spółek Kapitałowych (the Academy of Companies),
- Participant in the works of the Financial Instruments subgroup established at the Distributed Registries and Blockchain Group operating within the Ministry of Digitalisation,
- Participation in licensing proceedings of payment institutions, conducted by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) and the Bank of Lithuania, in particular with regard to AML/CFT,
- Responsible for comprehensive implementation of internal AML/CFT documentation for supervised institutions and non-financial market entities.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
- The Warsaw Bar Association – attorney trainee
The Warsaw Bar Association – attorney