Last updated: March 21, 2022
Table of Contents:
1) Data Controller
2) Aims and legal basis of data processing
3) Voluntariness of providing data
4) Analytical tools (cookies, web beacons, Google Analytics)
5) Data recipients
7) Data storage time
8) Rights in connection with the processing of personal data
- Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is Lawarton Ługowski Kapica sp. k. (hereinafter: “Company”) with registered office in Warsaw (address: Mokotowska St. 1 / floor 8, 00-640 Warsaw) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000914744.
The personal data collected by the Company is processed in accordance with the principles set out in the data protection legislation, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “RODO”).
The data controller can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
- Aims and legal basis of data processing
The Company will process your personal data as Service Users in order to operate the Service, including:
- ensuring the smooth functioning of the Service,
- ensuring the use of the Service in a permitted and lawful manner,
- creating statistics and internal reports on the manner of using the Service by Users in order to work on improving the quality, structure and content of the Service,
- enable subscription and its further execution i.e. sending such a newsletter to the electronic mail address indicated by the User.
If you are a natural person running a sole proprietorship aiming to conclude a contract with the Company, your personal data will be processed in order to:
- take action before concluding a contract,
- performance of the contract, if it was concluded,
- claiming any amounts due,
- fulfilling obligations arising from tax law,
- fulfilling accounting regulations.
The basis for the processing of your data in cases of the above purposes is the legitimate interest of the Company as Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO), the fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Company as Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO) or the necessity to conclude and perform a contract between you and the Company as Controller (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
We may process your identification and contact details provided to us as part of our marketing activities, in particular for:
- enable Your participation in organized substantive events (in particular trainings, seminars, webinars, conferences, etc.),
- fulfilling newsletter subscriptions,
- sending legal alerts.
The basis for the processing of your data in connection with marketing activities is the legitimate interest of the Company as Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) or the necessity for the conclusion and performance of a contract between you and the Company as Controller (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
The Company may also process your data in order to conduct recruitment processes for persons interested in working or cooperating with the Company and, if you have given your consent, also future recruitment processes for similar positions. In this case, the basis for data processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Company as Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO) or your consent to the data processing as a data subject (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO).
- Voluntariness of providing data
Providing data is voluntary in principle, however, it may be necessary for the purposes indicated in point 2) of the Policy, including:
- for your use of the Service as User,
- entering into an agreement with the Company and its subsequent execution,
- for correspondence and responding to inquiries addressed to the Company,
- for conducting the recruitment process,
- for fulfillment of newsletter subscriptions,
- to send legal alerts, or
- to enable you to participate in organized substantive events (in particular trainings, seminars, webinars, conferences, etc.).
- Analytical tools (cookies, web beacons, Google Analytics)
Files of cookies (so-called “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number. Cookies do not contain any personal data and can be stare until you close your browser or until you delete them from your browser.
The Service does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies. Cookies on the Service are used in order to:
- adjusting the content of pages, subpages and bookmarks on the Service in order to optimize the way they are used,
- adjusting the content of the Service to User preferences, and
- creating statistics on how the Service is used by Users in order to work on improving the structure and content of the Service.
Using the Service without changing browser settings, i.e. with default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, means consent to their use for the purposes specified above.
More information about cookies can be obtained here.
The Company may use Google Analytics to collect and analyze information regarding the use of the Service. You can find more information about Google Analytics here. To disable Google Analytics, please use the tool available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Certain pages of the Site and other means of communication with Users may contain “web beacons” (so-called electronic images) that allow us to receive information such as:
- the IP address of the computer to which the page containing the web beacon was loaded,
- the URL number of the page
- the time the page was loaded
- type of browser.
- Data recipients
Recipients of your data may be:
- ICT service providers,
- entities providing support and maintenance services for the Company’s IT tools and systems (e.g. software service providers),
- entities providing courier services,
- professional advisors,
- entities providing recruitment services,
- entities providing accounting services,
- entities providing auditing services (e.g. independent auditors),
- other entities providing scanning, printing, mail handling, archiving and document destruction services,
- entities that may be involved in the execution of the concluded contract, e.g. notaries, other advisors, litigation adversaries, etc.
Your data in the course of providing services in cooperation with the Company may also be transferred to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, pursuant to Article 49(1)(b) and (c) of the RODO (i.e. in cases where the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller and the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the controller and another natural or legal person).
- Data storage time
As a rule, your personal data will be processed for the purposes referred to in point 2) hereof respectively, until the relevant legitimate interests pursued by the Company as a data controller related to the processing of the data concerned are realized, until the expiry of the limitation periods related to the contract to which the processing of personal data is related, or related to the limitation of obligations arising from the law.
With regard to data processed for marketing purposes, we will process your data until you object, withdraw your consent to the communication or until the end of the relevant event, for the period required by law or for the period of limitation of possible claims – whichever is longer.
As regards data processed for purposes related to recruitment processes, we will process your data for the duration of the respective recruitment process or, depending on your additional voluntary consent, future recruitments or until you withdraw your consent, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for any possible claims.
Data related to web traffic analytics collected through the analytics tools described in Section 4) of the Policy, including cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires.
Some cookies never expire, so the length of time the data is stored will be equivalent to the time necessary for the controller to fulfill the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to traffic on the Service.
- Rights in connection with the processing of personal data
In any case, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- restrict processing of your personal data,
- rectification of personal data,
- erasure of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data (to the extent that the data is processed in the Company’s legitimate interest),
- transfer of data that are processed by automated means and the processing is based on consent or on a contract, e.g. to another controller,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Data Protection.
If the data processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.