Enthusiasts and all those who are interested in blockchain have a chance to read the latest comprehensive article, published on the PARP website. It describes the topic of decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) as a new form of organizational structure.
From the article we can learn in particular:
- What is a DAO?
- What types of DAOs exist?
- How are DAO rules created?
- Who creates the rules of a DAO?
- Opportunities and risks associated with DAOs
- DAO in the context of the MiCA regulation and other legislation around the world